Rules For Exhibitors:
- There will be an entry fee of Rs. 50/- per participant per exhibit for each class for
taking part in the competition.
- Last date for receipt of entry form is 08.02.2018 till 5:00 p.m. at Rose Festival Secretariat, Single Window Enquiry, Near Post Office, Panjab University and on 09.02.2018 till 10:00 a.m. at Prof. R.C. Paul Rose Garden, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Exhibits must be arranged on 9th February, 2018 by 11:00 a.m.
- One can give any number of entries for competition.
- The entry to the competition Pandal will be permitted only to the competitors taking
part in the competition.
- All the exhibits must have been grown in exhibitors own garden. In case of doubt, the
organizers reserve the right to inspect the garden of exhibitors.
- No exhibitors, mali or spectators will be allowed where judgment is taking place.
- Though all possible care of the exhibits will be taken for any damage or loss but
organisers shall be responsible for any damage or loss of the exhibitors.
- The decision of judges will be final. However in case of dispute, the Organising
Committee will take the decision which will be binding.
- The pots will be allowed to be removed on 12th February, 2018 (Monday) between 9:30
a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Suitable container will be provided for the display of cut flowers.
Further enquiries if any may be addressed to: -
Er. Amandeep Singla,
Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
Panjab University, Sector-14,
Tel. 0172-2534356, 0172-2534365,(Mobile) 99140-03004